Wholesale Cheap Jerseys from China for Cheap price
- Trivia Facts About Eyes
Trivia Facts About Eyes
Do you Know?
- The eye muscles are most active muscles in the whole body.
- The external muscles that move ht eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job that they have to do. They are 100 times powerful than they need to be.
- Eyes are composed of more than two million working parts.
- The eye can process 36,000 bits of information every hour.
- A normal lifespan will bring you almost 24 millions images of the world around you.
- Eyes can instantaneously set in motion hundreds of muscles & organs in our body.
- A blink of an eye lasts about one tenth of a second.
- The average persons blink their eyes about 11,500 times per day and about 4.2 million times per years.
- Dacryphilia is the arousal from seeing tears in the eyes of a partner.
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you away from crying.
- Men can read smaller print than women, women can hear well.
- You can’t sneeze with your eyes open (you can try it!!)
- Everyone is color blind at birth.
- The eye is the only part of the human body that can function at 100% ability at any moment, day or night.
Also, Did You Know?
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, the creator of Sherlock Holmes was an Ophthalmologist.
- Albert Einstein’s eyes were removed by his ophthalmologist Dr. Henry Abrams during the autopsy in 1955 and stored. The eyes were put up for auction in 1994.
- The term “Uvea”was first used by Galen, a Roman physician to include both the choroid and the iris because they resemble a grape from which the stalk had been torn out leaving a hole in front, the hole being the pupil of the eye.
- Lewis Carroll had episodes of micropsia during his migraine attacks which made him to conceive the idea of Alice seeing things smaller than they were.
- Famous football player of Brazil Socrates was a qualified ophthalmologist.